|Greatsword||Axe & Shield|
- Build In Action (PVP)
- Guide on creating the Build
- Tips and Tricks when using the Build
This build was created with High Damage, Burst, and Massive amounts of Crits in mind. We take advantage of the Bull's Charge 2 seconds knock down and use this opportunity to deal as much damage as possible so before using Bull's Charge, we buff the warrior up with Signet of Rage, Signet of Might, and Frenzy. Bull's Charge the target and while he's down use Hundred Blades and then quickly swap to your Axe for Eviscerate. We maximize the damage of Eviscerate with Sigil of Intelligence and when swapping to this weapon set you will freeze nearby enemies for 3 seconds making it harder for enemes to get away, additionally freezing deals damage.
|Greatsword Swing||Slash your foe.
Slice your foe.
|Brutal Strike||Hit your foe with a final brutal strike.|
Repeatedly strike multiple foes. The last strike does extra damage.
*Used when target is stationary.
|Whirl in a target's direction, slashing foes along your path.
*Gap Closer.*Can be used after Hundred Blades then leap back at your target with Eviscerate.
*Can be used to get away, flee while health is low.
|Throw your greatsword at your foe. It travels to your target and returns to you, crippling foes along its path.
*Used to slow down Kiters.
*Used to slow down fleeing enemies.
Crippled: 4 s
Combo Finisher: Projectile
|Charge your foe.
*Can be used to get away, flee while health is low. (Make sure you have targets de-selected or your'll run toward the enemy)
|Burst skill||Arcing Slice||
|Strike your foe with an uppercut that grants Fury|
|Chop||Chop your foe.|
|Double Chop||Chop your foe twice.|
|Triple Chop||Deliver three final chops to your foe.|
Spin around and attack all nearby foes.
Throw an axe that cripples enemies.
|Leap at your foe with a devastating attack. Effect increases with adrenaline level.
*Swap to this weapon to finish off the target.
*When swaping to this weapon, you gain:
[Strength Trait Line]: +300 Power / +300 Expertise
|Reckless Dodge||Damage foes at the end of a dodge roll.|
|Building Momentum||Burst skills restore endurance.|
|Stick and Move||Get a damage bonus when endurance is not full.|
|Berserker's Power||Increases damage by 2-5% depending on how much adrenaline you have.|
|Slashing Power||Greatsword and spear damage is increased by 10%.|
|Axe Mastery||Improve critical damage by 10% while wielding an axe in your main hand.|
[Tactics Trait Line]: +100 Vitality / +10% Boon Duration
|Determined Revival||Gain 5 extra toughness per level while reviving.|
[Discipline Trait Line]: +30% Critical Damage / +10% Burst Skill Damage
|Versatile Rage||Gain 5 strikes of adrenaline on weapon swap.|
|Fast Hands||Reduces weapon-swap cooldown by 5 seconds.|
|Versatile Power||Gain might for 10 seconds on weapon swap.|
|Warrior's Sprint||Run faster while wielding melee weapons.|
|Sweet Revenge||100% chance to rally if you kill someone while vengeanced.|
|Adrenal Reserves||Burst skills cost less.|
Both Hand - Greatsword
|Sigil of Superior Fire||30% chance to cause flame blast on critical hit causing AoE damage. (This effect cannot trigger more than once every 5s)|
Main Hand - Axe
|Sigil of Intelligence||Your next attack after swapping to this weapon while in combat has a 100% chance to critical.|
Off Hand - Shield
|Sigil of Superior Hydromancy||You freeze nearby foes for 3s when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (This effect cannot trigger more than once every 9s)|
Amulet and Runes
|*With Berserker's Jewel|
|Amulet Chosen:||Berserker's Amulet|
|+60 to all stats
+18% increased critical damage.
|Rune of the Divinity is an overall great Rune, providing stats to increase Health and Defense also increase Damage. The rune provides increase critical damage which will prove usefull as you hit 10,000 damage and more.
A critical hit (also known as a critical strike, or abbreviated to crit) is a type of hit that deals more damage (minimum 150% base + prowess) than a regular hit.
Tips & Tricks
With this build you are able to burst down an enemy target quickly.
- Buff your warrior up before initiating. Use Signet of Rage, Frenzy, and Signet of Might.
- Use Rush and Whirlwind Attack to close the gap. Use it defensively to increase the gap as you run away at low health. (Make sure you de-select the target when escaping with rush as you might run the wrong way).
- Use Eviscerate to finish off the target. When swaping to Axe you gain 100% Crit Chance and freezes nearby enemies, dealing damage and slows them down.
- Use Shield Bash to interrupt Healing Skills or channelling attacks that may cause a great deal of damage.
- Use Vengence when you are on your downstate. You have 15 seconds before you die, use whatever skills it takes to kill an enemy to Rally.
- When you are in your downstate, time your Knock down skill "Hammer Toss" on targets that are in mid air when attempting to finish you off. This will give you that bit of seconds for your vengence to be available and give you some time to cast the ability.
- Use rotation: Signet of Rage + Signet of Might + Frenzy -> Bull's Charge -> Hundred Blades -> Weapon Swap/Eviscerate.
*If the target still survives, ready up for a Shield Bash as he will most-likely attempt to heal, interupt the heal and guarantee the kill (shown in video).
- If you have 3 Bars of Adrenaline, you can preform two Eviscerates one after another before it going on cool down (Bug? probably.)